Saturday, December 13, 2008

Family pictures


I was so excited to get our family pictures today. I found this miracle worker on Craigslist, she actually made our family look stylish (something that we have never claimed to be). She met us at Thanksgiving Point and she snapped some pictures of us.


Here are a few of my favorites:






















I am so happy with how they turned out that I am shamelessly advertising for her. Here is a link to her blog: http://lizzyphotos.blogspot.com/ Thanks Elizabeth!

6 comments:

Heather said...

These pictures are wonderful! Johnny's eyes are amazing!!! I will totally check out the photographer. I love how they turned out.

Billy and Hillary said...

I never actually noticed that all your kids Eyes were blue. I think Hannahs look like Galaxys

Lynch said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love them!

Kim said...

What great pics!! What a cute family!!

Kelley Rae said...

These are REALLY great - and I appreciate the free advertising, why not share great things that you find. I love the hat and scarf idea, it really draws attention to your kids beautiful eyes!

WDL 5 said...

Yes the photographewr is good, but what really makes these pictures work are the smiles in their faces and eyes!