Saturday, December 12, 2009

Snow cookies

Every once in a while my Mary Poppins streak shines through and I can pull fun activities out of the bottomless carpet bag of my mind. Of course this only happens once in a very great while. Even so, I think I'll enjoy the moment and call myself genius for the day.






I thought that Johnny was pretty creative. He used the measuring cups and spoons to make snow molds, then he stacked them on top of each other, largest to smallest.

I had to tell Maddie more than once not to eat the snow, of course they had to pretend just to see what I would do. And of course, my reaction would be to take a picture, will they ever learn?

3 comments:

Kim said...

What a cute idea! You would be such a fun mom to have!

Leslie Moseley said...

How fun! As long as they don't eat yellow snow... LOL

Kelley Rae said...

Cute, cute!