Monday, November 9, 2009

Off to the dentist we go!

Maddie had her first dentist appointment last week. I really should have taken her in when she turned three, but with the move , a trip to the dentist was the last thing on my mind. She, did increadibly well. She loved sitting in the chair and having the dentist count her teeth.
On the way to the dentist, she kept asking with a little sly smile; Should I chomp his fingers? And I would answer every time. No, please don't chomp the dentist's fingers. I don't know where she got that idea.


Hannah and Johnny also had their dentist appointments two days later. Luckily none of them have had a cavity yet. I really do think it is luck too, because they floss by themselves, and more often than not, brush their own teeth. I hope it lasts!

2 comments:

Kim said...

We're slackers too, we still haven't taken Talisa and she's gonna be four soon.

Leslie Moseley said...

That's hilarious that Maddie wanted to chomp the dentist's fingers. Sounds like my grandkids!