Saturday, June 12, 2010

Having a ball

Question: Is the in-ability to use a ball in a graceful and organized manner hereditary?

If so, our children are doomed. A ball is a very complicated and unpredictable object, but I'd like to believe that it isn't completely impossible to learn, even with inferior genes. This is why I have named this year our official "Learn-How-to-use-a-Ball" Year.

Hannah and Johnny have already had their summer Soccer camp (unfortunately I didn't get any pictures), and Maddie is enrolled in Champ Camp. Now this may seem like over-kill to enroll my 4 year old in a camp, but she is having a lot of fun with it. I am starting to have hope that my children can do this. In fact, they are pretty amazing if I do say so myself. The past two sessions have focused on Basketball. Maddie will also get to try soccer and t-ball in the upcoming sessions.

3 comments:

Missionary Mom said...

This gives me hope for the Loveless family after all!

Lady Vera of the Avenues said...

You are a good Mom Cheryl!! How fun for them!!! As a kid, I loved it when I got to take summer classes!

WDL 5 said...

That picture of her making the basket is priceless, especially her arms waving!