Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lucy Magoosy

Our little Lucy is growing up so fast. Her favorite words now are "I did it!"

So what can Lucy do now that she is two?

She can talk in sentences (not that we understand everything she is saying).

She can tell "Knock Knock" Jokes. Her favorite one is "Knock Knock" "Who's there?" and then she blows a really wet raspberry.

She can make up songs to catchy tunes, my favorite is "I want water...I want water...I want water." sung to the tune of "the wheels on the bus."

She can spell her name :) Seriously! Not in writing, but the other day she traced her finger under the word octopus and said "L...U...C...Y"


She can pour her own milk. This was actually discovered by accident. Two Saturdays ago, I walked into the Kitchen and heard Lucy say "I did it!" And she did do it. All by herself. She didn't even spill a little. Yep, she's pretty amazing!





*I realize that this is the second time I have posted a picture of our sinful Cocoa Roo's, so I just need to note a disclaimer that we have "Sweet Saturdays" at our house. All other days we have homemade granola, steel-cut oats, oatmeal, homemade yogurt, bananas, grapenuts or cornflakes with honey (for Johnny, my picky one.) I know most people don't care, but I have to mention it as one of my saving graces. :)

1 comment:

WDL 5 said...

We've eaten a lot of those good old Coco Roos, over the years!