Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our own little Amateur (or immature) photographer

We have discovered Johnny's hidden talent, he is a great photographer. I can't believe that we still let him use our camera after he "accidentally" hit Hannah on the head with our point-and-shoot and broke the lens. Now we are taking all of our pictures with our video camera. Johnny has really gotten the hang of it, and can get some pretty cute expressions out of Lucy. By experience I can relate to Lucy in having Amateur photographers. Being the youngest of 11 children, my parents really didn't have a lot of time to take pictures of me either. Most of my childhood pictures were taken by my older brothers and sisters and have a big finger blocking half of the picture or are quite out of focus. I have to say that in comparison Johnny has done a wonderful job and I am sure Lucy will be pleased.

2 comments:

Kelley Rae said...

He really does have a knack for it! All of my pictures I took as a kid were of rocks and squirrels, and that was before the digital age so my mom was not too thrilled. At least these are maeningful!

Cheryl said...

We have plenty of those two, I am so glad we live in the digital age.