Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Making it ours

It looks good, but it could be more interesting right? My project between Christmas and New Years was this....
I am really liking it.

I still have a few touch ups, so don't look too closely.


The entry way picture looks dark, but it doesn't feel that way in person. We are planning on putting an antique looking white console table in the entry way someday, with a cool flower arrangement, and some candles for our candlesticks. I can just imagine it now, it going to be awesome!

6 comments:

Kelley Rae said...

Love the colors! Looks great!

Missionary Mom said...

I am really liking it too! Cheryl, this looks fabulous!

kathyleen said...

I love the color Cheryl, it's almost the same color as my dining room.

WDL 5 said...

I love the accents! Good job!

Heather said...

Beautiful! I love it, it is totally my kind of color choice.

Kim said...

Your house looks great!! I love the idea of a table at the entry way! I love having our table there...it's actually a sofa table!