Tuesday, September 1, 2009

on one September morning...


I really should be cleaning my kitchen right now, but after cleaning 5 cups of birdseed out of Hannah's carpet, I need a little rest. Anyone want some birds? I just had to share a few bits and peices from our morning


Out of the blue this morning, Hannah blurted out--"what if Barney didn't have any arms?" then she started singing: "I love you, you love me, I wish I could hug you but I don't have any arms." I just had to laugh, it was so random.


I love the days where everybody wakes up happy and healthy, and this was one of those days. For a few minutes I was in heaven and completely in love with my children. Not that I ever don't love them--but there are moments were things can get a bit crazy. My heart did a little backflip this morning as I watched Hannah and Johnny walk to their bus stop, they are so cute!

4 comments:

Leslie Moseley said...

So big and grown up.

Kim said...

Now how cute is that!

kathyleen said...

I love moments like that..... sighhh.

WDL 5 said...

Cherrish then now. In no time at all you will be watching them go off to college. We know, all too well!