Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Partners is crime

I am on a roll right now with my blog posts. I love that Maddie and Lucy have both taken naps for the past two days, and I have had a little me time before I buckle down to do chores. This is what happens when you have a very tall stool by the sink in your bathroom, and you spend your morning focusing on getting your older children ready for school. In a moment of quiet I realized that Maddie and Lucy were nowhere to be found.
Where were they? Getting ready of course! Maddie was prepping Lucy's hair to be done by dumping toothpaste lids of water on her hair, and Lucy was brushing her teeth. By pure luck she is actually using her own toothbrush. I love that she is wearing a princess shoe on her left hand.


Luckily nobody consumed any toothpaste, or fell off of the stool. Got to love those silly girls!

2 comments:

WDL 5 said...

Never a dull moment. Right?

Kim said...

Too cute! Hopefully there wasn't too much water all over!