Sunday, February 7, 2010

Spiderman!

Johnny has had spiderman clothing included as part of his wardrobe for the past four years. It seems weird to say "wardrobe" to describe a six year old's jumbled piles of clothes stuffed into random drawers, but for lack of a better word...

Anyway, to get to the point, Johnny didn't even know who spiderman really was until Wednesday of last week.
He picked this comic book up at his school bookfair and quickly became hooked. Strangely enough, it was the Incredible Hulk that Johnny liked the best, even though he wasn't the main superhero in the book. He liked how he talked; "I SMASH YOU NOW!"

On another note, we were talking tonight about babies, and how Lucy is going to be the last baby at our house. That is until Hannah and Johnny grow up and come to visit us with their babies. I then asked if they would come to visit us a lot when they grow up. Johnny said "I'll just put my baby's pictures on my blog so that you can see them." I had to laugh, then I told him that he had better come and visit us too.


2 comments:

Leslie Moseley said...

That's so funny! Sounds like one of my granddaughters.

Val said...

I'm glad Johnny already understands what blogs are for :)