Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My night :)


John and I both love our projects, but sometimes it is hard to make time for ourselves to do them. About two months ago we realized that we needed a plan if we were ever going to retain our sanity and have some quality "me" time. We decided that we needed "our nights." Well tonight was my night, John cleaned up dinner and put the kids to bed while I locked myself in my craft room. I wanted to try a little craft that I came across yesterday on one of my new favorite blogs, The Salty Pineapple. These flowers turned out so cute that my girls might just wear them for our family pictures this month.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Great job Cheryl! Can't wait to see pics of the girls wearing them!

WDL 5 said...

I can't wait to see those pictures, either!

And with your gummy bears post, I'm sure you all have the same germs anyway, being from the same family.

Kelley Rae said...

SOO cute! I've yet to try out this technique but love how they look. Great job!