Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Dinner at our house

A few weeks ago, John thought it would be fun to make a time lapse of our Sunday dinner craziness. We usually have waffles, but this time I made a batch of bread and I forgot to add salt (really gross). We decided to make the best of the situation and whip up some french toast. John is the best waffle, french toast, pancake maker on the planet! Our dinner didn't feel as busy as it looks, but I guess that is the benefit of time lapse, it makes us look really productive/busy.

5 comments:

kathyleen said...

Ughh. It drives me nuts when I forget to put the salt in bread! Did the french toast work w/o the salt?

The time lapse shows how many times you got up during dinner. It's kind of fun.

WDL 5 said...

Well, I'm the best French toast and waffle eater on the planet! That makes me hungary just thinking about it.

Leslie Moseley said...

Wow... you sure did a lot of 'flying' around after sitting down to eat! lol

Kim said...

What a fun idea to do the video! You guys sure get up and down a lot during dinner!

Cheryl said...

Kim, It comes from lack of organization :) but we burn more calories that way.