Monday, April 5, 2010

Bunnies Bunnies Everywhere...

I didn't get any good pictures of Easter morning, for one simple reason, Hannah woke up at 5:30 a.m. Soon after, she woke everybody else up (that is, everybody but mom and dad). As a result, by the time I got out of bed, Easter grass and chocolate wrappers were everywhere and Lucy and Maddie were completely covered in chocolate drool. So I guess you could say they loved Easter. It was a wonderful day, and conference was beautiful. Hannah spent most of her Easter weekend printing things off of this website,


http://www.thetoymaker.com/2Toys.html

It is such a fun website, and just down Hannah's alley. I love the vintage look of their paper toys. It is times like this that I wish we had a color printer.

1 comment:

Kim said...

this is too funny! T woke up without us, but she didn't break out any candy, guess this is what I have to look forward too!