Sunday, November 16, 2008

I said sweetened CONDENSED milk

We were in the mood to make some treats, so I sent Hannah and Johnny down to the Food Storage room to get some sweetened condensed milk. About ten minutes later I heard them both grunting and slowly coming up the stairs. This is what I got, a five gallon bucket of powdered milk. Wow, that's hard work! I felt awful showing them the tiny can that they could have brought up so easily--but hey, at least they were working together. Sure love those kids!

6 comments:

Lynch said...

Way to put the kids to work!!! Thats funny!!

Kim said...

How cute!! Glad they worked well together!1

Heather said...

I have gotten some pretty random things from my food storage requests too. At least they brought up something...I usually get, "Sorry mom I can't find it."

Lors said...

That is SO funny. We can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.

Kelley Rae said...

Pretty strong kids you got there!

WDL 5 said...

You have some fun kids! But those kids are lucky to have such fun parents, too!