Saturday, January 31, 2009

Maddie's nighttime adventures

Maddie is always in motion, and we are constantly wondering what is going on in her little head. Some of her funniest moments happen after we tuck her into bed. A few nights ago she surprised us with something new, this rates up there with her tendency to say goodnight to her monster. We still don't know what her monster is, but apparently it is important enough to Maddie to merit a happy good night salutation.

Well, I had tucked Maddie into bed, and after I had gotten myself ready, I went to check on her. This is what I found in her place, a whole box of Graham Crackers!
Now, where could Maddie be? There she is, enjoying her snack on our living room couch, she looks very tired. As a side note, Maddie is convinced that graham crackers are called pies. I don't know where she got this idea, but she will even trace her finger under the words "Honey Maid" and sound out the word "pie" no amount of arguing will convince her otherwise. What a funny girl.






No comments: