Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More Johnnyisms

Johnnyism I---

Mom: Johnny, you are eating your dinner so well,
and I haven't heard one complaint. Thank You!

Johnny: (visibly proud of himself) I'm only saying Ewww in my mind.


Johnnyism II---

Mom, can you type up www.howbabiesareborn.com for me?
we looked it up, it really is a website!

Johnnyism III---
(more of a deep thought)

Johnny: I think that black and white were the first colors invented...and maybe green and gray and silver...no silver is the same as gray.

Mom: Why do you think that?

Johnny: because those are the colors in old pictures.

5 comments:

WDL 5 said...

What him! He's a deep thinker!

WDL 5 said...

That's Whatch him!

Kelley Rae said...

I'm so glad I get to keep track of you from so far away! Your kids are adoreable!

Heather said...

I LOVE these! The one about eww in his head is my FAVORITE!!!

Kim said...

This is so cute!! I bet all your kids just put a smile on your face every day!