Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The time has come...

Well, I have been thinking for a long time about making my blog private, but it just seemed too hard. I think the time has come to start figuring it out. I want to invite everyone I know, so please send me your e-mail address if I don't have it already. You can send it to me at lovelesscafe@gmail.com. This has been a fun project for me to record our lives, and sharing it makes it even more fun, so please don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.

*I went private for about a month, then realized that my mother-in-law was having a hard time viewing the blog, so I decided to go public again with just a little less advertisement.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Don't forget to invite me:
braedenlexeetalan@yahoo.com

Kelley Rae said...

I want an invite too! mark28kelley@yahoo.com

Leslie Moseley said...

Me three! I love the way you write!
kougarfan@yahoo.com