Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A day with the girls

A few weeks ago (this shows how far behind I am in my blogging), I was able to spend a day with our nieces Valerie and Emily. They were so fun to visit with, and very patient with the chaos in our house that day. Emily brought her adorable little boy, Asher, such a cutie. Lucy still asks about him.




I thought that it might be fun to spend some time doing something that they don't usually get to do, so we raided John's work room and made some shelves. Asher was so good and just played through all of the noise.




Valerie and Emily both did an excellent job with their shelves. My shelves are still in the process of getting sanded and painted, but I will post a picture of them when I finish.










1 comment:

Val said...

thanks for the fun cheryl! I finished painting mine and it is up on the padio now.