Monday, August 2, 2010

So...how's Lucy?

Sometimes I like to ask Lucy how she is doing, she always replies the same way..."goog". Sometimes I ask her 5 or 6 times a day because I love hearing the way she says the word good. It makes my day. Here are a few other things that make my day:

Her style: she is already picking out lovely things to wear as you can see from the picture above.

Her manners: she is learning how to say "thanks mom" after meals and she can finally reach the countertop so she can clear her own plate and cup off of the table.

Her kisses: I can't really call her my little blonde Eskimo, like my mom used to call me, since she is a Utah native. But I am happy to say that Lucy has learned how to give Eskimo Kisses. I used to give my mom Eskimo Kisses when I was younger and feel lucky to get them from my own children now.

No comments: