Friday, September 24, 2010

Children's museum

This week, I splurged and payed for a membership at Children's Museum. I was so excited when I saw that it was discounted a full $15 this month because I had been thinking of getting a membership for my girls this year for quite a while. Last year we had a membership at the Treehouse museum in Ogden, and it was a lifesaver during the winter months when we felt so cooped up in our home. My kids got a little tired of it near the end of the year though, so I decided it was time for a change of scenery. Ever since we moved to the Salt Lake area I have wanted to get to know downtown a little better, so this is what our "pre-school" adventure is going to be this year.

















3 comments:

Kim said...

SO FUN!! I've never been to the museum here. One day!

The very Happy newly parents said...

That is such a good idea. Asher was only four months old last winter and we got sick of being inside on our home all day that will be good to do as he gets older. Its fun to see the picture of Lucy at the "grocery store" That was my favorite part of that museum when I was little

Rhonda said...

Thank you for including Billy's mission blog and Bill's book on your sidebar. It makes it easier to get there. Could you also add Lindsey's blog too?
Thank you.
Love,
Rhonda