Friday, September 24, 2010

Pretty girls don't play ball

Well, our "learn how to use a ball" year is well under way. I think that it is slowly growing on our kids, though at this point they could take it or leave it. Hannah and Johnny love their weekly backyard soccer game though, they are so silly when they play together. Both Johnny and Hannah have been hit by the ball pretty hard at different times during their games and both had a very hard time wanting to go back in to the game afterwards. They have made the hardest decision to keep at it, and I am so proud of them. After all, that is why I put them in soccer this year. I love watching them play. I especially love the chant that Hannah's team yells every game "Mirror, mirror on the wall, pretty girls don't play ball, so LET's GET UGLY!"






















No comments: