Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I don't even know what to title this post...

but these pictures make me laugh. All of these pictures were taken in March, and seem to describe my life as a mom right now. Maddie told me that she likes sorting things, I remember at the time thinking that she did a great job at it. If you look closely enough you can see why she put certain things together. She makes me laugh.


I don't know why this picture is sideways, it is the right way in our file. Anyway, we have been clamping down on T.V. and computer on Sundays, so this is how Hannah spent her time during one Sunday in March. The upper picture shows what we shouldn't do on Sunday (use a blowtorch) and the lower picture shows what we should do (sleep). Though I love the drool coming out of her mouth, I think that maybe John and I should stop taking such long naps on Sunday.



Hannah and her friend, Gabby, have been feeling very crafty lately. I have a bin of scrap material in our basement that they can use, and they have spent hours making clothes for Hannah's webkinz, girly utility belts, hats and capes.




My handsome Borg husband...


Lucy doing yard cleanup duty in the rain with her latest favorite outfit. Her tutu swimming suit and rainbow leggings. She she was worried about the balls getting wet, and she needed an excuse to use the umbrella.


I'm not even going to try to describe this one, but notice John in the background. Haha! Don't give up hope John! He is still young, there is time. The look on Johnny's face looks kind of tortured, maybe he is just realizing that he may regret me taking this picture someday.

2 comments:

The very Happy newly parents said...

Very Cute pictures, they made me laugh too.

Val said...

So funny. I liked to sort things too as a kid. One of my favorite things was to alphabetize our books.