Sunday, April 24, 2011

The way to my heart is through my funny bone

So it's a good thing that I married John, one of the funniest people I have ever known. I love his random notes. They are very sweet, make me laugh, and make me feel so special. Thanks John.

A table covered in wheat has never seemed so sweet ;)



On St. Patricks Day we have a tradition of making some sort of a treat to lure the Leprechauns into a trap that we make. We have yet to catch one, but we sure enjoy making the treats. This year we made some rainbow cake and put it in the trap. John snatched a piece and taped it to the mirror with a gold leprechaun coin and a note. Yes it was messy, but it made me laugh, and for some reason it makes me feel even more special that he can muscle through his overwhelming disdain of sticky/messy things just for me.

No comments: