Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I love her love of beauty

Hannah is constantly amazing me with her ability to observe and appreciate the world around her. As we rush through life to get things done, she is the type of girl who not only stops to smell the roses, she touches them, studies them, photographs them, draws them and carries them with her all day long. I have come to appreciate the sunrises and sunsets much more with Hannah around to point out their beauty. I hope that she never loses her desire to capture the beauty of the world around her and share it with others. Here are a few pictures that she has taken in the past few months.













And here is a picture that I took of her after she played a prank on me. So here is a challenge: Among this mess, can you find and appreciate the beauty of it? It's hard for me too.




3 comments:

kathyleen said...

Think of it this way. Nothing will ever hold her back because doors will always be open for her.

Hannah needs to come check out our sunrises and sunsets (they don't call it the big sky for nothing), and birds, and deer, and antelope, and gophers. I can't wait to have her (and the rest of you up.) I'm already planning that trip. I'll let you know the details. ;)

kathyleen said...

P.S. The amount of cabinets you have! Look at all that empty space... now that's beautiful!

Cheryl said...

I am excited too!