Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ballerina in training

It is so fun to see the differences in our children, they really do come with their own personalities.  I mention this because, for the past two years Maddie has told me that she wants to "dance with a lot of girls in dresses." I never thought of putting Hannah in dance, she was about as excited about dancing as most of us would be to get a flu shot.  Luckily she has about a million other interests, so I didn't feel like she was lacking in any way. 
 I bit the bullet this year and decided it was time to sign Maddie up for a class where she could dance with a lot of girls dresses=tutus.  Actually, they just wear leotards and footless tights right now, which she is a little disappointed about.  It is only during the recitals where they wear anything different
 She just can't stop skipping and leaping, I think that she loves it, and she seems to be learning a lot.
 ...and just for fun, I thought that I would throw in another random picture of Maddie's randomness.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

She looks so pretty with her hair pulled back like that into a braided bun!