Sunday, September 11, 2011

Constant slumber party

Having two little girls share the same room can bring a lot of excitement into our home.  There are many nights where we go to bed to the sound of laughter and talking.  I love it!  Only sometimes it is screaming and hitting, I don't love that.  The other night Maddie and Lucy decided to have a sleepover in between their beds.  I must have nodded off before they settled down because this is not how it looked when I tucked them into bed.  (Someday soon I will finish Lucy's bed, I promise!)

This is what my bed looked like when I woke up the next morning.  Maddie came in and crawled into bed with me sometime during the night.  She must have been cold. John leaves for work around 5:30 a.m. and Lucy came in and took his place soon after he left.





1 comment:

Kim said...

Such sweet times!! Love the photos!