Friday, August 7, 2009

Island Park with the Ackerman clan

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of our Ackerman Family reunion in July. We had such a fun time, and I feel so lucky to be able to call the Ackermans my family. John, Hannah and Johnny peering into Big Springs. It was very clear, beautiful water.
On our way to see Mesa Falls. Here is John, Maddie and Lucy with a few of my nephews and my sister Amy. Kathleen and Marilyn are in the distance.


Maddie sitting on the porch of the cabin that our family rented.


The ingenuity here makes me laugh.


Big Springs

Lucy enjoying her cone (with no ice cream) at the local ice cream shop.

My mom and niece, Naomi, working on a puzzle.


Maddie, and her cousin, Scott, working on a puzzle. Nothing brings people together like a good puzzle.

Or a good game of checkers.


We had so many fun experiences, John played a game of golf for the first time ever and we were able to see a melodrama together. We had lots of GREAT food and fun visits. We headed home a little early when Johnny and Hannah became sick and sadly missed out on floating down the river, something they were both very unhappy about. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

WDL 5 said...

It's good to be at a pretty place, but it's even better to see it with loved ones!