Friday, August 7, 2009

Sisters and cousins

Hands down, my favorite week this summer was when my sister Kathleen came to visit. I love having her around. We had a few adventures with her and her boys. We were able to go to the Oquirrh mountain temple open house (which I didn't bring my camera) to Tree house museum in Ogden, to see the Clydesdale horses at the fair, and swimming. Here are a few pictures of our time together: In front of the Clydesdale horse. By pure luck we discovered that these horses were on display at the fairgrounds. While we were at the tree house museum we ran into one of my old roommates and she told us about them. The kids were very hot and miserable at this time, but the horses were pretty amazing.
Vander using his super brain power to play chess with another willing and able little boy.


This is Maddie's dream come true--to be a princess.

Watching a finger puppet show.


If you have been watching Craig Fergusen lately (a guilty pleasure of ours) you will recognize this puppet. They have about five of them at the museum with their farm display.

What a handsome kid!

And my little Maddie, (please forgive the red-eye here)

Another handsome nephew.


And Johnny, my cute little clown.


We had a bystander take our picture for us here, it is a little blurry, but it is the only picture we have of all of us here.

2 comments:

WDL 5 said...

Looks like lots of fun. What choice children!

Kim said...

Looks like loads of fun! Email me your new addy, I have a birth annoucment for you!