Friday, May 21, 2010

Vince's Graduation

My Brother, Vince, graduated from Med school last weekend. We are all incredibly proud of him. When his wife, Michelle, asked him what he wanted for his graduation present, he told her that he just wanted his family to come and celebrate with him. The more I get to know Michelle, the more I realize what an amazing woman she is. She knows how to get things done! It is a big task to get my family together, but she did it! And I am so glad that she did. The whole weekend was one wonderful moment after another, I came home with some "favorite" memories.

My Family
My sisters and mom.

My brothers


Vince, Michelle and boys after Vince was promoted to Lieutenant. Such a beautiful family. The sunglasses were dual purpose, to make them look cool and to hide the tears.



Dr. Ackerman


We couldn't let him start this next phase in his life without "the manuel" his official copy of Obamacare (wrapped in red tape, with some teeny tiny scissors attached.)


Dinner was a blast, my family can be hilarious! fun times!

1 comment:

kathyleen said...

It was an incredible weekend. Michelle's gift to Vince turned out to be a true gift for all of us.

Many memories that will always be treasured!