Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Eleventh Anniversary to us


As you can tell, I am slowly playing catch-up for the past 2 months. I wanted to write about our 11th anniversary on November 6th. Very frequently I find myself telling John, "I'm so glad that I married you." I could go on and on about the reasons, but when it comes down to it, it's all about friendship. Thanks, John, being you.
We were able to celebrate by farming out our children and spending an evening in downtown Salt Lake. It was a fun evening with good food and great entertainment.


When we came home that night, John told me about the Oreo cookies that our neighbor had sent over to help us celebrate. Apparently, as she was cutting Hannah's hair the day before, she had asked Hannah what her parents were going to do for their anniversary. Hannah told her that we always just stay up late and eat Oreo cookies for dinner (emphasising that we were doing it without her.) We enjoyed them very much.



Again, my favorite part of celebrating our anniversary at home is that we get to sleep in and have breakfast in bed. Then we took a leisurely trip to the temple and did a session, it was wonderful.



No comments: