Wednesday, December 15, 2010

So happy together


I have so enjoyed spending time with my two little girls this year.  Hannah and Johnny would be so jealous if they knew of all of the fun stuff that we do together while they are in school.  That is until they remember that we used to go to plenty of fun places before they started school too.  Some of my favorite times with Hannah and Johnny were when John worked from 3 p.m to 1 a.m.   After he would leave for work I would take Hannah and Johnny to the zoo.  We would show up just as everyone else was calling it a day and heading home.  Sometimes it would be so empty that we felt like we had the whole place to ourselves.






Our trips to the Discovery Gateway museum have been that kind of fun, I am glad that I got a membership this year.  I love this age so much, it is so carefree.   I am thankful that I have had this time with my girls this year.






No comments: