Wednesday, December 15, 2010

One more word about a certain princess


I am still confused about Lucy's infatuation with Disney princesses, we don't even own a Disney Princess movie. My children watched Beauty and the Beast for the first time ever last week when I rented it from the library. Why does she love them so much? After my last post, I had to laugh at a conversation that I had with Lucy today. As she was walking around in her new Snow White dress, she asked me if we could go to the store and get a Snow White Polly Pocket. I told her that if she is really good, Santa might bring her one (I happen to have connections with him, and know that he has one set aside for her already.) She looked at me and said, "He can bring Sleeping Beauty a new head, too, and then Maddie can't play with her." I am starting to wonder if she will ever forgive Maddie. Poor girl, one little mistake and she loses Lucy's trust forever.

1 comment:

Hansen family said...

We don't own any Disney princess movies either, but Ivy already loves the books?! I can't figure out the appeal, but whatever it is, my 10 year olds have lost it! Have a wonderful Christmas!