Thursday, December 30, 2010

How is this possible?

Now, with the law of averages it seems logical that Lucy would only put her shoes on the wrong feet 50% of the time. This is why I think that she knows exactly what she is doing when she puts her shoes on, or her clothes for that matter. If I don't plan on going anywhere special, I let her chose her clothes and put them on. She takes advantage of this opportunity to wear the most girly play clothes she can find. What is more girly than a pink dress paired with her favorite jean skirt, worn Lucy style?


Not only are her dress and skirt backwards, but she decided to take it to a whole new level and turn her dress inside out too. I love the tag. She's got a style of her own, that's for sure. It took plenty of convincing to let me help her turn it right-side-in and change the skirt for pants when we had to run an errand later that day. Her hair did get done eventually, too.




No comments: