Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy #1 Lucy!

We are smack dab in the middle of our Spring/Summer birthday marathon.
Lucy turned the big #1 today and we have two more birthdays to
celebrate in the next two months. We are so happy to have this little girl in our lives.
She was such a sweet and mellow newborn,
and now she is turning into a sweet and spicy toddler.
To celebrate her birthday we went swimming.
John and I were a little hesitant to do this because we have a few little girls
that have absolutely no fear, and we were afraid we wouldn't have enough hands.
We had a few scares, but overall we all had a great time.
Lucy loved the pool, to her it was just a really big bathtub.



She's such a cute little thing,
We all love Lucy!



8 comments:

Sarah*MK said...

Aww! She is so precious! <3 her!

Heather said...

She has got to be one of the cutest 1 year olds I know!!

Leslie Moseley said...

Love that cute picture in her little tiara!

Kelley Rae said...

You always make the best birthday cakes - can't wait to see what else you come up with! Happy Birthday Lucy!

The very Happy newly parents said...

Wow Did you make that cake? Good job it is so cute! Where did you learn how to do that?

WDL 5 said...

Great children all the way around!

Cheryl said...

It's the cake stand, I have discovered that is what really makes the cake.

Sarah*MK said...

Oh, so I keep forgetting to tell you about my first thought when I saw Lucy...at least I don't think I have told you yet. Remind me at the family party in 38 days!