Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Could this be why Johnny doesn't want to dress up this year?

The evil mom in me laughs out loud everytime I look at these pictures of Johnny wearing his halloween costume last year, I just can't help it. On the other hand I get that little tug in my heart and I just want to hug him and kiss his little chubby cheeks.





How could we have put Johnny through this kind of torture at the tender age of four. While all of the other boys in his pre-school class were dressed up in costumes with swords, magic wands or big biceps, all Johnny had to defend himself was a big squishy nose and a sense of humor.




This year I am so sad that he doesn't want to dress up at all. I decided to just buy him a low key black shirt decorated with ghosts. I hope we didn't damage him for life. I sure love that boy!



3 comments:

Kim said...

This is just too funny!! At least he does have the Loveless sense of humor!!

Kelley Rae said...

I'm sure all the superheros are admiring him in that last picture, we all know girls go for the guy that makes them laugh!

Heather said...

I am laughing so much. I made Talan a clown last year and he this year he picked his own costume. He said, "My turn to pick!"