Wednesday, October 29, 2008

John's sixth anniversary

There is a little known anniversary that John and I celebrate this month. I just couldn't let October pass without paying tribute to a day that happened six years ago this month. It is the day that John decided to take the leap into baldness, most men tiptoe lightly into this stage of their lives--not John. On this day I came home to find John playing the biggest prank of his life on his unsuspecting wife of almost 3 years. He had shaved the very top of his head and had just left a fringe around the sides and back. I did what most sane women would do, I gasped and cried "John! What have you done!?" John just laughed, took a few pictures and shaved the rest of his head. It took me a while, but now I can look at these pictures and laugh. What a wonderful husband I have, he can take anything that life throws at him and make it funny. That is what I love about him, life is never dull when John's around!

3 comments:

Val said...

I thought that was a picture of my Dad! They must be brothers or something.

Kim said...

great pic!! There's a guy in our ward that did this to his hair last week for Halloween...he dressed up as a plig, it was funny!

Lynch said...

I love this look on John! That is so funny!!!