Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged by Kelly, your turn Valerie!

A-Attached or Single: Attached
B-Best Friend: Sister, Kathleen
C-Cake or Pie: As long as it goes with ice cream I love it.
D-Day of Choice: Sunday after the kids go to bed. Day of rest = no projects=our time together.
E-Essential Item: I think it should be my cell phone, but having it charged and where I can hear it is another story.
F-Favorite Color: Sky blue. Not the crayon sky blue, the real sky blue.
G-Greatest Accomplishment: Setting up a blog was a pretty big accomplishment for me.
H-Hometown: Bancroft, Idaho. Population 340 I think.
I-Indulgences: Chocolate chip cookies and a big slice of cheese, any kind.
J-January or July: July if I had to choose, but I really like the months in-between better.
K-Kids: Hannah, John (Johnny), Madeline, and Lucy.
L-Life is incomplete without: My family
M-Marriage Date: November 6, 1999
N-Number of Siblings: 10
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples, and now I can eat them without cutting them up first--one of the simple pleasures of life.
P-Phobias or Fears: Forgetting one of my children someplace, that is one of the reasons we think we should stop at 4.
Q-Quotes: By John; "Laughter is the crazy glue that holds us together."
R-Reason to Smile: When I get a random hug.
S-Season: Spring
T-Tag 5 Friends: How about just one? Valerie Illguth.
U-Unknown Fact about Me: My mom used to call my older sister and I her little blonde headed Eskimo's and give us Eskimo kisses (something I just discovered she didn't invent) because we were born in Alaska.
V-Very Favorite Store: Kid to Kid, (should I be embarrassed about that?)
W-Worst Habit: Staying up late
X-X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound, I guess?
Y-Your Favorite Food: Anything with the base ingredient of cheese.
Z-Zodiac Sign: Gemini

2 comments:

Kelley Rae said...

You were born in Alaska? I didn't know that one!! I'm with you on cheese though, I remember you saying how much you missed it when you did your food storage challenge. When did you get your braces off? I didn't even notice, sorry!!

Cheryl said...

I am so glad that you didn't notice Kelly, that makes me feel like maybe I didn't need to feel so self-conscious about them in the first place. I got them off on the 7th of October.