Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just another laundry day




I have joked about having ADD ever since having children. I am not so sure it is a joke any more. The other day I was sitting on my living room floor folding laundry when I came to Lucy's maryjane socks, I absolutely love these socks. I looked over at Lucy who was laying on the floor next to me, and as luck would have it, she didn't have any socks on. I slipped them on her cute little feet and the thought came to my mind "I have to take a picture of her wearing these before she grows out of them." I gathered up a few partially matching things, some bloomers and a blanket (also waiting to be folded) and spent the next fifteen minutes snapping pictures of my Lucy. No wonder it takes me three days to fold laundry!

2 comments:

Heather said...

At least you have a reason that it takes you 3 days...I am still looking for one

Kim said...

TOO CUTE!! Glad I am not the only one that takes forever to do laundry!